108 NW 4th Ave, Mineral Wells TX 76067, 940-325-4789
Here are just a couple of items that will be at the upcoming annual church Christmas Bizarre. (These will be about $40 each fyi-will post more later) Stay tuned for more info so you can mark your calendars and start making plans to get your crafts and gifts!
* The elderly and the most vunerable are encouraged to stay at home.
* All attendees are required to wear a mask or a scarf over nose and mouth. No one will be admitted to the church without face covering.
* Maintain social distancing of 3 feet during the Mass; only family members may sit next to each other.
* Please do NOT use the missalettes or hymnals. The church will be wiped down with disinfectant after each Mass.
* No physical contact allowed. Collection basket will be at the back of the church and will not be passed during Mass. You can also donate online-click here.
* All Masses will be held at their regular times and locations.
* Only a certain number of people will be allowed in the Church, the others will be asked to watch from Facebook at facebook.com/ollchurch. Capacity requirements are 50%.
* Holy Communion will NOT be distributed outside after Mass.
Please click on the arrow below to watch a video on how the Divine Mercy
can help us in these troubling times.
There are envelopes available at the entrance to the Chapel and the Church.
Please completely fill out the information and submit the envelope in the collection basket during Mass. Otherwise, you may call the office and leave a message. Please be aware there may be a waiting period to accomodate your request.
Contact the church website admin for any questions or problems with this site.